The anthropopper welcomes lively discussion, but asks you please to bear in mind the following guidelines when submitting comments.
I read every comment, and respond whenever it seems appropriate to do so.
I pre-moderate all the comments received. This means that comments will not be published instantly. My aim is to publish comments within 24 hours of having received them. This is not about censoring your views. The aim is to ensure that comments relate to the particular subject being discussed. Moderation will not be used to suppress legitimate, reasoned discussion.
I will normally approve comments for publication as long as they:
- are on-topic and in English. Please don’t post messages that are not related to the original post
- don’t include long screeds of text quoting Steiner (or anyone else) that have nothing to do with the subject of the posting
- respect other people. To use a footballing analogy, please play the ball and not the person.
- don’t reveal personal details, such as private addresses, phone numbers, email addresses or other online contact details
- are reasonably concise, and don’t constitute spamming of the site
- don’t impersonate or falsely claim to represent a person or organisation
- don’t include swearing, hate-speech or obscenity
- don’t break the law – this includes libel, condoning illegal activity, and breaking copyright
- don’t advertise commercial products and services, or seek to drive traffic to a particular blog or website
If you are citing something that Steiner has indicated, then please give reference information (ideally a web link) about where in Steiner’s work you found this.
The anthropopper reserves the right to suspend comments at any time. Where I choose not to publish a comment for a reason other than those listed above, I will reply to you by email explaining my reason(s) and inviting you to make appropriate changes so that the comment can be reconsidered. I try to be fair but in the final analysis it’s “My blog – my rules.”